Tideway European Equity Income Fund
The Tideway European Equity Income Fund aims to deliver long term investment returns ahead of inflation, from a combination of income and capital growth.
The Fund invests in a diversified portfolio of equity securities of issuers that are either listed in European countries, or if listed outside Europe, exercise a significant part of their economic activities in European countries.
The Fund is designed for investors with long-term liquidity requirements (10 years).
- Aim to deliver long term investment returns ahead of inflation.
- The Fund will target a trailing 12-month yield of 10% higher than the FTSE Developed Europe Index - Net Tax TR GBP, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- Medium to high volatility - SRRI Risk Rated 5.
- A diversified portfolio of equity securities of issuers that are either listed in European countries, or if listed outside Europe, exercise a significant part of their economic activities in European countries.
- 30-60 underlying investments.
- Active share targeted at over 80%.
- Investment in large and mid-cap companies and to a lesser extent (up to 10% of the Net Asset Value of the Fund) in small cap companies (defined as less than £1 billion market capitalisation).
- The amount of cash and/or cash equivalents that the Fund will hold will vary depending on prevailing circumstances. For example, in times of high market volatility and limited opportunity to deploy capital effectively, cash balances in the Fund will be higher than periods where good investments are available at attractive prices.
- The securities in which the Fund may invest are ordinary shares, common stock, preferred stock, rights issues, American depositary receipts, global depositary receipts and in warrants (which do not embed derivatives and or leverage).
- The use of financial derivative instruments (both Exchange Traded and OTC) and leverage in the Fund is not permitted.
Note: it is important that before you invest, you should read the relevant Prospectus and KIID documents. These documents and the latest factsheet can be found in our Document Library.
These are the Fund's top holdings, as a % of NAV, as at 30-4-2019.
|Novo Nordisk A/S-B
|Royal Dutch Shell plc